- EXTRA LONG: Fitted with an ergonomic handle that measures 19.5” long, this long handled bath brush is a bestseller among looking for the highest quality back scrubbers for shower or bath purposes.
- SUPER STRONG: The scrubber with handle is incredibly strong. This is because the contoured handle is crafted out of solid beechwood. Rely on the wooden loofah back scrubber shower after shower or bath after bath.
- ALL NATURAL: The entire shower brush is made out of materials derived from mother nature. This means it is also safe to use on all skin types and surprisingly easy to keep clean (Utilize the attached rope loop to hang the bath brush when not in use.)
- EXFOLIATING: Our bath brush is equipped with the finest quality boar bristles, allowing it to gently exfoliate the skin in order to gradually rid it of dryness, roughness or unevenness.
- MULTIPURPOSE: You can use the exfoliator's brush to prep the skin for the application of serums, creams and lotions. Our shower brush also makes one of the top rated back scrubbers for men!
The Long handle Brush is a natural brush that will help to improve the health of your skin. Dry Brushing consists of brushing the dry skin all over your body before or after you take a shower or a bath. Dry Brushing can stimulate the blood flow, exfoliate excess dead skin cells, and make it feel like you just had a massage.
Cellulite is the lumpy dimple-like skin that is most commonly found in the hips, thighs, buttocks and the stomach. Dry Brushing can help to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Lymph is a fluid that circulates throughout your body and contains white blood cells. This circulation picks up bacteria and toxins from the body and removes it through the lymph nodes. When your body has poor circulation the toxins are not picked up and they stay in your body. The long handle brush gets the blood flowing and helps to remove toxins in your body.
Dead skin cells can clog your pores and leave you with unhealthy looking skin. The long handle brush will brush away and exfoliate these dead skin cells opening up your pores and leaving you with a more youthful and clear appearance.